Designed with futuristic elements in mind, Eleaf new Lexicon boasts a
gorgeous looking decorated with intersecting lights. Available in
various colors and effects, the LEDs will light up in the way you’d like
them to be. The Lexicon is powered by dual 18650 batteries and can fire
up to 235 watts. Additional features including a centered 510, an
easy-to-use and upgradeable firmware as well as 0.05ohm support are also
- Max output wattage: 235W
- Output voltage: 0.5V-8V
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω (VW mode) / 0.05Ω-1.5Ω (TC-Ni/Ti/SS/M1/M2/M3 mode)
- Light show: Available in various colors and effects, the LEDs of Lexicon will light up in the way you’d like them to be.
and high-tech looking: Designed with futuristic elements in mind, the
Lexicon boasts a gorgeous and high-tech looking.
- Powerful output of 235W: The Lexicon is powered by dual 18650 batteries and can fire up to 235 watts.
- Support 0.05ohm: The Lexicon supports a minimum resistance of 0.05ohm, capable of even using with RBAs or RDAs.
- Enjoy vaping with no delay: The firing speed of Lexicon is faster than ever, presenting a pretty much instant vaping experience.
vaping with centered 510: With centered 510 pin, the Lexicon accepts
tanks of various diameters. It can handle tanks up to 26mm without any
- Circuit protections: The Lexicon is equipped with
circuit protections include protections of over-charging, over-current
and over-discharging. And reverse polarity protection is achieved by the
application of special battery anti reverse circuit on the circuit
- Over-charge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over-current protection
- Reverse polarity protection
and efficient recharging: With 2A maximum charging current, the battery
can be fully recharged much more quickly and efficiently.
- Functions of Micro-USB port
the 18650 batteries can be charged in the Lexicon through the front USB
port via wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery
- Firmware upgrading: the firmware can be upgraded by
connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- 510 threading connection