Inspired by sports car, Eleaf new iStick
Pico S is meticulously designed to be the most visually appealing setup,
having a bare battery tube with the design of corroded texture and
decorative 7-color LEDs. In addition to its aggressive appearance, the
iStick Pico S is capable of firing up to 100 watts by single 21700 or
18650 battery and a high drain Avatar AVB 21700 battery (4000mAh) is
available for your option. In addition, the firing speed of iStick Pico S
is only 25 milliseconds, which is faster than ever. To feel the change,
to vape with iStick Pico S.
- Max output: 100W
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-9V
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω (VW/Bypass mode) 0.05Ω-1.5Ω (TC-Ni/Ti/SS/M1/M2/M3 mode)
Sleek and Bold Exterior Design: Inspired by sports car, Eleaf new
iStick Pico S with ELLO VATE features an ultra sleek and bold exterior
design, with the addition of a resin drip tip and a bare battery tube of
- Accepting Single 21700 and 18650: The iStick
Pico S accepts both 21700 and 18650 batteries. And a high drain Avatar
AVB 21700 battery (4000mAh) is available for your option.
LEDs: The iStick Pico S presents beautiful LEDs. You can choose a color
among red, green, blue, cyan, white, yellow, and purple or choose the
default one (a combination of green, blue and red). Just make the change
whenever you like.
- Looks Aggressive, and Stays Powerful:
Powered by single 21700 / 18650 battery, the iStick Pico S is capable
firing up to 100 watts.
- Faster than ever: The firing speed of iStick Pico S is only 25 milliseconds, which is faster than ever.
- High Compatibility: The iStick Pico S can handle various tanks up to 26.5mm diameter without overhang.
Circuit Protection: The circuit protection system has both software and
hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity
protection is fully achieved by the application of special battery anti
reverse circuit in the circuit board.
- Quick and Efficient
Recharging: With 2A maximum charging current, the battery can be fully
recharged much more quickly and efficiently.
- Functions of Micro USB Port
the 21700/18650 battery can be charged in the iStick Pico S through the
side USB port via wall adapter or computer or charged with an external
- Firmware upgrading: the firmware can be
upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port
via a micro USB cable.