iStick Pico 21700, the newest addition to Eleaf iStick Pico family, is compatible with 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery and a high drain 4000mAh 21700 battery is available for your option. The iStick Pico 21700 retains the compact and ergonomic shape of iStick Pico series, which is very comfortable for you to hold and carry. It is capable of running up to 100W and has a maximum of 2A charging for efficient recharging. With a new easy-to-go firmware, the iStick Pico 21700 is a must-have vaping mod.
- Output wattage: 1-100W
- Output voltage: 0.5-9V
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes); 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
with 21700/18650 battery: The iStick Pico 21700 uses 21700 battery as
well as 18650 battery and provides a high drain Avatar AVB 21700 battery
for your option.
- The iStick Pico 21700 provides two packages
for your option: One with a high drain 4000mAh 21700 battery and the
other without it.
- Comfortable to hold and carry: As the newest
addition to Eleaf iStick Pico family, the iStick Pico 21700 retains the
compact and ergonomic shape of iStick Pico series, which is very
comfortable to hold and carry.
- Powerful output & large
display: The iStick Pico 21700 is capable of running up to 100W, making
your vaping limitless. And its large 0.91 inch OLED screen clearly
displays all essential information.
- High compatibility: The iStick Pico 21700 can handle various tanks up to 25mm diameter without any overhang.
maximum charging current for quick charge: With 2A maximum charging
current, the battery can be fully charged much more quickly.
circuit protection: The circuit protection system has both software and
hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and
- Reverse polarity protection: Reverse polarity
protection is fully achieved by the application of special battery anti
reverse circuit in the circuit board.
- Charging: the 21700/18650
battery can be charged in the iStick Pico 21700 through the side USB
port via wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery
- Firmware upgrading: the firmware can be upgraded by
connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro