The iStick Tria, a new powerful mod by Eleaf, accepts triple 18650 batteries and is capable of firing up to 300W, allowing a more massive vapor production than ever. Powerful yet compact, it is quite comfortable to carry and hold for its ergonomic cubic shape design with rounded edges. A 0.91 inch screen displays all essential information clearly and has three separate battery bars revealing battery level of each battery. Having upgradeable firmware, 2A quick charge and reverse charge capabilities, this full-featured iStick Tria is a must have vaping box for cloud chasers.
- Output wattage: 1-300W
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3)
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes); 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315'C/200－600'F(TC modes)
output of 300W: Powered by triple 18650 batteries, the iStick Tria is
capable of outputting a maximum power of 300W, providing you with a
large amount of vapor production.
- 0.91-inch screen with triple
battery bars: The iStick Tria comes with a 0.91-inch screen that offers a
concise and clear interface with 3 separate battery bars, allowing you
to know which battery needs to be charged or exchanged.
stylish and modern: The overall compact profile and stylish visual
appeal of the iStick Tria make this powerful vape mod stand out from
- 2A maximum charging current for quick charge: With 2A
maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged much more
- Battery balancing trickle charge system: A battery
balancing trickle charge system is utilized in the iStick Tria to bring 3
batteries to the equal level charge, which also ensures high security
- Preheat function & switchable interfaces:
Preheat function allows the device to quickly heat up the coil at a
higher wattage, providing you with a nice vaping experience. iStick Tria
also has three switchable display interfaces for you to choose from:
Puff interface, Second interface, and Current (amp) interface.
- High compatibility: The iStick Tria can handle tanks up to 25mm diameter without any overhang.
circuit protection: The circuit protection system has both software and
hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and
- Reverse polarity protection: Reverse polarity
protection is fully achieved by the application of special battery anti
reverse circuit in the circuit board.
- Reverse charging
capability: With the Reverse Charging (RC) adapter (optional accessory),
the iStick Tria will convert the 510 connection into a USB output for
power bank mode, providing power to your cell phone or other e-cig
- Functions of micro USB port: The 18650 batteries can be
charged in the iStick Tria through the side USB port via wall adapter
or computer or charged with an external battery charger.
upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a
computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
- 510 threading connection