The authentic GeekVape Aegis BOOST 2 (B60)Pod System Vape Kit, is the updated version of the highly sought after Aegis BOOST PLUS. The all new Aegis BOOST 2 (B60) is now powered by a 2000mAh built-in battery with a 60W max output. Its equipped with a GeekVape signature Military Grade IP67 Shockproof, Dustproof and Waterproof rating. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the AEGIS BOOST 2 can withstand dust, drops, and water, preventing it from malfunctioning due to environmental and user errors. With its built in 2000mAh battery, the Aegis BOOST 2 is the ultimate Pod Mod. The new G.Coil BOOST-Formula allows users to chase the best flavor, while being designed to prevent leaking and capable of bringing out the best flavor from most vape juice.
- Built-in Boost, Stable Output
- Powered by built-in 2000mAh battery, Boost 2 serves long and supports up to 60W stable output.
- Stable Output Buck-boost Tech, optimize power to create consistent flavor performance even when the battery is running out.
- Leakproof for New Boost
- The new boost is equipped with a top airflow leakproof cartridge.
- The airflow enters via the side inlets, making it easier to reach the coil, resulting in superior flavor and more precise airflow control.
- 0.96-inch Curved Display: A curved display allows for a more immersive and fresher visual experience. Together with the all-new UI, the vaping info gets more intuitive. Every detail is within a boost-up vision.
- AS-Chip 3.0, Intelligent Working Modes
- AS chipset is the powerful source of energy to complete all the complex tasks.
- SMART Mode, automatically select the best output for the best flavor and establish a limit to the maximum output level to prevent coils from burning out.
- New Tri-proof, IP68-rating: The 2nd Gen of Geekvape Tri-proof Tech makes boost a smaller and lighter companion. IP68-rating water & dust resistance, as well as a higher level of shock resistance, provide better protection in harsher environments.
- A-lock: Accidental Press Protection Lock makes Boost 2 safer to carry. A simple switch prevents inadvertent button presses from overheating your coils or your mod.
- Output Power: 5W~60W
- Maximum Output Current: 20A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Power Display: Battery Icon on The Screen
- Charging Port: Type-C Port
- Resistance Range of Cartridge: 0.2 ohm - 2 ohm
- Battery Specification: Built-in 2000mAh Battery
- Display Screen: 0.96 inch, TFT Color Screen
- Operating Temperature: 0'C~45'C
- Storage Temperature: -20'C~60'C
- Relative Humidity: 10%RH~70%RH
- Cooling Mode: Natural Cooling